Anticipated Teaching Positions
The Chestnut Ridge School District has the following anticipated positions for the upcoming school year;
- HS Special Education Teacher – Special education 7-12 Certification
- General Music Teacher – Music Education Pk-12 Certification
- Elementary Teacher – PK-4 OR Elementary K-6 Certification
- Librarian/Reading Intervention – Library Science PK-12 & Elementary Education Certification
- High School English Teacher – English 7-12 or Mid-Level English (6-9) Certification
- High School Technology Education Teacher – Technology Education PK-12 Certification
- Gifted Support Teacher – Any Pennsylvania Teaching Certification may be considered
Dual certification preferred but not required. A letter of interest, Pennsylvania Standard Application, resume, copy of certificate, transcripts, NTE/PRAXIS scores, three written letters of reference, and Act 34, Act 151, and FBI clearances should be included in your application packet.
Application packets should be sent to Dr. Mark J. Kudlawiec, Superintendent, Chestnut Ridge School District, 3281 Valley Road, Fishertown, PA 15539, telephone (814) 839-4195, extension 2011. Deadline: 12 noon on April 17, 2020. EOE
None at this time
Substitute teachers in all areas of certification. Apply online at igniteedu.org
Reply to Mark J. Kudlawiec, Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are vacancies at Chestnut Ridge School District:
Day by Day substitute nurses, CSN, RN or LPN License required.
Valid Pennsylvania Certification Required. Please send a letter of interest, resume, copy of certificate, ACT 34, 151 and FBI Clearances to Dr. Mark J. Kudlawiec, Superintendent at email@example.com., telephone (814) 839-4195, extension 2010. EOE
Please send a letter of interest, resume, ACT 34, 151 and FBI Clearances to Dr. Mark J. Kudlawiec, Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org., telephone (814) 839-4195, extension 2010. EOE
The Standard Teaching Application can be found on the Pennsylvania Department of Education website. Download the Standard PDE Teaching Application (PDF)
Individuals seeking employment within the Chestnut Ridge School District, please call (814) 839-4195 x 2011 to discuss vacancies.
- Assistant Junior High Volleyball
- Assistant Varsity Volleyball
- Head Junior High Boys Basketball
- Assistant Varsity Football (split position)