The Chestnut Ridge School District has the following teaching position:
Anticipated full-time sabbatical position (1 –Year)
- Elementary Life Skills Teacher, PA Special Education Certification Required
- Position length- Full Year-185.5 days
- $120/day + health benefits + retirement
- A letter of interest, Standard PA Teaching application, and required Act 34, 126, 114, and 151 Clearance information should be sent to Dr. Mark J. Kudlawiec, Superintendent, Chestnut Ridge School District, 3281 Valley Road, Fishertown, PA 15539, telephone (814) 839-4195, extension 2011 or [email protected].
- Deadline: noon on August 10, 2022.
Substitute teachers in all areas of certification. Apply online at igniteedu.org
5 hour Classroom Aide with an initial assignment of 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
5 hour Classroom Aide with an initial assignment of 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
5 hour Classroom Aide (new) with an initial assignment of 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
GED or High School Diploma required. A letter of interest should be submitted to Dr. Mark J. Kudlawiec, Superintendent, Chestnut Ridge School District, 3281 Valley Road, Fishertown, PA 15539, telephone (814) 839-4195, extension 2010. Deadline: 3:00 on August 5, 2022. EOE
Provide academic engagement and assistance in literacy, math, and/or science to students K-12. Two 1200 hr positions. Service term August 2022 through June 2023. Bachelor's degree is preferred, a degree in education is highly preferred. Contact Dave Freidenbloom at [email protected] or 814-839-4195 ext 2005
Day by Day substitute nurses, CSN, RN or LPN License required.
Valid Pennsylvania Certification Required. Please send a letter of interest, resume, copy of certificate, ACT 34, 151 and FBI Clearances to Dr. Mark J. Kudlawiec, Superintendent at [email protected], telephone (814) 839-4195, extension 2010. EOE
The Standard Teaching Application can be found on the Pennsylvania Department of Education website. Download the Standard PDE Teaching Application (PDF)
All applicants for non-instructional positions should complete the Chestnut Ridge Employment Application linked below. Paper copies can be picked up at the district administration office.